Street Heeling

zebra heels

So tonight was the first night since Feb that I went heeling. I lost my confidence to go out in public because my girlfriend now lets me wear them in the house but doesnt like to when i want to wear them out. So tonight she was out for the weekend and she left over her black 4in round toe pumps from the night before. so i decide to start small again and went down the street to the nearest plaza and parked in the back switched over to the pumps and went down the street and behind the near factory. As i was walking i could look at my shadow and see the heels. as every car that went by i got more and more confident. as i got in my car to leave i felt so good. all i have to say i love high heels

• 5 weeks later...

Update tonight was the first night since last winter I went to into price chopper in my black pumps. Last time i walked around outside on the streets. now i took a deep breathe and walked in. as i walked in there was i guy who was sitting there and he saw my wonderful footwear. what made this time better was that i did what everyone has said on here to walk with confidence. and thats what i did. it was great

I have two pairs of bloock shoes that I wear on a regular basis when coing out with my Fiance. Have had not the confidence yet to wear others. But the time will come when I am going to venture it out in public. Allthough I am going to walk the Sisters with Blisters here in JHB with 4" stillettos

So tonight was the first night since Feb that I went heeling. I lost my confidence to go out in public because my girlfriend now lets me wear them in the house but doesnt like to when i want to wear them out.

I understand you