new here..

HI everyone, I'm Roberto and new member here. I'm from Holland and love (very) high heels since I was a little kid I think! Also have a fetish for (very) long fingernails. Those 2 things attract me in every woman and are the 2 things after/same time as the pretty face I would immediately look at to see wether she wears them:yummy: Except for the awesome beauty of it I guess it's also somehow arousing that it's not easy for the person wearing as well heels as nails in more extreme heights and lengths.. Great to see there are more people talking openminded about fetishes they have. So however I'm straight and would love to see a woman wear very high heels (and nails) for me, I'm probably not the only one to admit that I also always wanted to experience wearing them myself sometime... :wave: Anyway, Hello everyone

Welcome to hhplace, Roberto74 :(

I'm probably not the only one to admit that I also always wanted to experience wearing them myself sometime... :wave:

You don't realize how true your statement is. If you check back through all of the threads posted to this forum, you will find that close to the entire male membership wears high heels and more than half wear them, without reservation and/or apprehension, daily/weekly out in the open, in public.

So, try on a pair of high heels. Once you discover the total enjoyment of wearing them, you're hooked for life and will not be satisfied until you, also, openly wear your heels in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.