Hello high heel admirers!

New to the forum here and thrilled to have found you all. I have been a long time admirer of high heels, I still find them heart stopping when I see an exemplary pair in a store or better yet at the end of a great pair of female legs. I have been wearing them privately for over 30 years and still remember the first time I wore them. Wearing them excites me particularly worn with a fine pair of nylons such as Aristoc fully fashioned black stockings and a tightly laced corset :).

New to the forum here and thrilled to have found you all. I have been a long time admirer of high heels, I still find them heart stopping when I see an exemplary pair in a store or better yet at the end of a great pair of female legs. I have been wearing them privately for over 30 years and still remember the first time I wore them. Wearing them excites me particularly worn with a fine pair of nylons such as Aristoc fully fashioned black stockings and a tightly laced corset :rose:.

Judging on your introduction, BritSike, you've come to the right place :). We're always eager to welcome another male high heel wearer to our midst and are looking forward to discussing your interests in admiring, watching and wearing stockings and high heels. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.