E FIT high heels !!

Nick1963

Hi,can any one help i am after a pair of 3in high heels in a E FIT thats a wide fit size 8 black or brown must be sexy looking or any websites or no any one that makes made to measure heels the ones in shops are not sexy !! shoe boots would be lovely, many thanks Nick

WOW! That is a wide foot for a size UK 8. You are probably going to have to get a larger size to accomodate such width depending on the style. Stay away from vinyl or synthetic leathers. Real leather stretches. Ebay usually has some selections. Here in the USA, Zappos is another source, but there may be some others in England. There are a number of more qualified UK members that can advice you for your location. Good Luck!

J.D.Wiliams, trading as Simply Be, 50+, Marrissota and several others, sells up to 9(eu43) and don't mind male customers. Simply send for a catalogue. G.U.S. catalogue also go to 9, thier Lovelabel run wide. I have bought from these sources, and they represent good value, plus have free returns should they not fit. They come in standard mail order bags with no indication of content.

totter along into history

Next shoes on line also carries wide fit. Also try Zappos, they have a pretty decent selection of wides as well.

I know a person who has had very good luck with Zappos. So like RonC says, give them a try.