nicjasno's heels

Ok, i gotten around to make pictures of my 2 pairs of hhs.

The pictures are not good, because the lighting conditions in my room are pretty poor.

Ok, the first pair was purchased 3 years ago for a helloween party. But i quickly got used to their "height" and got bored by them.

Posted Image

The second pair was purchased on thursday. It cost only $3 so i decided to take them. They're a little higher than the first pair, but still not very high. I tried to get some shoes with a stilletto heel, but as i mentioned in another thread, there are no stilletos of a decent height available here in my country :lol:

Posted Image

I'm an european size 40/41, so if anybody has some 5 or 5 1/2 " heels for sale, and is from europe, please say so.

That's all from me now!

Not bad. It's a shame you can't get stilettos your way if that's what you want. There's too many stiletto styles in the UK. I prefer wearing the thicker ones, but like to see stilettos as well so I can't have it all ways I suppose. What has happened to your boots? It looks like they have got damp. The leather needs a refurb :lol:

Ok, i bought myself some new heels today. There are sales here in my country, and they were 40% off (25 euro at yello)

Posted Image

They're very nice to walk in. The heel is not entirely stilletto, since it widenes a little at the bottom. And the shoe is size 40. Hm... weird, i fit into a size 40 male shoe and into a size 41 female shoe.

Hm... weird, i fit into a size 40 male shoe and into a size 41 female shoe.

It's not that weird, it's probably down to the width of the shoe rather than the length. I find that I need a bigger size in pointy styles than i do in non-pointy ones.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"