jcb123

Hi im new here

I just love looking at, wearing, or 'playing' in heels, they are just the most erotic things ever

I hope I can meet others who feel the same :rose:

John

Welcome to hhplce, jcb123 :) We are all looking forward to reading your comments about you and your interest in high heels. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

jcb123, although I'm less than a week old here myself, I can confirm that you have indeed joined a like-minded group who, based on their posts, largely feel about HH as you do. Maybe after sniffing about for a while, you would feel comfortable expanding on your initial, introductory post. We're all listening. UpBy5"

Hello All,

I am new to this group but am not new to heels at all I started very early in life and actually tribute my mother in slowly gently training my feet and legs to be heel ready.

I personally love heels and would not go all day without them; yes my feet have been reshaped by heels. My feet have very little and small heels and a thick wider balls of the foot. I do not have hammer toes or bunions (…yet) but I have been trained to do this since I was young. But a lot of this also comes with learning to get the proper fit on shoes as well. My mother always wore heels and I started early trying to be like mommy. She however was wise and only allowed me small adjustments until my feet and legs had grown accustomed to the heel height change and were better able to accommodate.

By the end of Junior High I went to High in four inch heels and had my whole class of girls jealous because I was free on my feet to dance the night away without and sore feet, blisters, etc. The thing was my feet had been training for that night for many years. I am actually more comfortable now in heels than not but again the key is a proper fit.

I was surprised to see a post from another lady who loves heels still after an amputation. I too am an amputee and I would not dream of giving up my heels just because I can only wear one. I lost my right leg at the hip five years ago now and I still go to work daily in a heel and crutches. I love the feel, the power they hold over people, and the confidence I get even now.

Thanks,

Deidra