Advice on finding large size stiletto's

Tromper

Hi Everyone, I have just joined this site and I hope to receive advice on locating a UK supplier of large sized female style shoes. In particular I am looking for a supplier that can either make stiletto's to measure, or who stocks size 15 black 5 inch heel classic pumps. There are plenty of suppliers of size 14 pumps, which I have had to gradually stretch for months just to be able to wear them for more that half an hour at a time. I understand that you should be able to wriggle your toes in good fitting stiletto's - is this correct? I certainly can't move my toes in the shoes that I have. I would be grateful for any advice here. Thanks

Welcome to hhplace, Tromper :) I wish you luck in finding high heel shoes in size 15. Not sure if this is a UK size 15 or a USA Woman's size 15. Either way, I would expect that you might just have to have them custom made in order to get a shoe that will fit you properly. And, I would also bet that they're going to be "expensive." :) The upside to all of this is that should you really have to special order shoes to fit you, you can be sure they will fit properly and will be just that much more comfortable because they're not a "run of the mill" production shoe.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You don't always wiggle your toes in heels. A pair of court shoes will be designed so that you can't but should still be comfortable. If you could wiggle your toes in them they'd fall off your feet. When it comes to boots though, you are right. Good luck with your search.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.