Hi from NewZealand

Hi im Dave and of course im into high heels, i have always loved the site of a woman in sexy heels ..and just recently i have come out to my wife about my fetish , we now have a small but growing collection of heels that we keep especially for the bedroom :smile:I live in the city of hamilton,im into courts, slingbacks, and any sexy heels cheers Dave

Hi im Dave and of course im into high heels, i have always loved the site of a woman in sexy heels ..and just recently i have come out to my wife about my fetish , we now have a small but growing collection of heels that we keep especially for the bedroom :smile:I live in the city of hamilton,im into courts, slingbacks, and any sexy heels

cheers Dave

Welcome to hhplace, Dave :) Great to read that you're collection of high heels is growing. I hope you and your wife soon get the idea that you both can wear your heels together outside of the bedroom. It opens a whole new view of life together.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Dave, I live in CHCH, but I'm in the North Island quite often so we should have a catch up sometime, if you're keen. I'm into heels in a big way and it good to know there are others out there! I'll have to look at my schedule when it stabalises (after this blasted quake) and get in touch if you're interested. rgds Heel-Lover

• Like 1