Hello there!

dishlem

Hi All, Just posting a 'hello' post like the big message suggests. This looks like a great community and I hope I will be able to add something to it. About Me: i'm a twenty-something guy, with a love for high heels, both on (and off) women and men. I've always been curious about wearing them myself, and i'm hoping that spending some time here will help me pluck up the courage to do it. I've noticed there are a few forum features disabled for 'Brand New Members'. At what point do I stop being brand new and become 'Normal?'. I don't want to end up starting a thread that may already exist because I can't search for it. Cheers Dishlem

Greetings dishlem and welcome to this forum :-)

I'm sure you will find the courage to wear heels outside.

It is only a matter of time. You will do it when you are ready.

About new members:

You need to do more posts and spend more time as a member to get more privileges.

You may want to read the guidelines and instructions for this forum

here > Forum guidelines and rules (START HERE) and here > Forum Instructions / User manual

In the meantime, please keep posting and enjoy reading this great forum !

Welcome to hhplace, dishlem :) nothing to wearing heels. Just buy a pair that fit you and practice wearing them in your own home until you can walk in them and have courage to wear them outside in public. Nothing to it. The sooner you start, the sooner you will enjoying what you've been missing all these years -- the great feeling of wearing high heels. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi there, if it's easier for you, you can also order a pair online, which might not take as much courage as trying and buying them in a store. Of course by this way it's harder to get a really good fitting pair. But just read on here, it's a great place with lots of hints and infos. Welcome. Cheers. Dante :)

Thanks for all your kind words. It's really great to see so many like minded friendly people! Hopefully I can find a pair that will work soon. I'm definetly looking to buy online before plucking the courage to visit a real store. Someone on here (maybe many people) have suggested visiting shops in heels so that its less awkward, but that means getting my hands on a pair first! Anway, I have a lot more reading to do before buying, and I'm sure I will have questions. Thanks again for all the welcomes!