New to This

Hello All, I signed up to this for much the same reason as everyone else on this site I guess - the sight of a woman wearing high heels changes my day. Hard to explain, but it has always been an enduring source of pleasure. I cannot help but feel a little self-conscious about it - all part of being a middle class English male I suppose. Anyway, this is a way of just enjoying with other like-minded souls, something that always cheers me up. If you can all flood me with responses to dilute my self-consciousness that would be greatly appreciated. Regards bennyboy

Hello All,

I signed up to this for much the same reason as everyone else on this site I guess - the sight of a woman wearing high heels changes my day. Hard to explain, but it has always been an enduring source of pleasure. I cannot help but feel a little self-conscious about it - all part of being a middle class English male I suppose. Anyway, this is a way of just enjoying with other like-minded souls, something that always cheers me up.

If you can all flood me with responses to dilute my self-consciousness that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

bennyboy

Welcome to hhplace bennyboy :) Isn't it magical what a stylish pair of high heels can do for your blood pressure? Never fear, you're not alone out there. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello All,

I signed up to this for much the same reason as everyone else on this site I guess - the sight of a woman wearing high heels changes my day. Hard to explain, but it has always been an enduring source of pleasure. I cannot help but feel a little self-conscious about it - all part of being a middle class English male I suppose. Anyway, this is a way of just enjoying with other like-minded souls, something that always cheers me up.

If you can all flood me with responses to dilute my self-consciousness that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

bennyboy

Hello all, and hi Bennyboy!

Your words express pretty much exactly what I feel, so instead of an introduction about who I am and what brought me here, please allow me to quote yours. Except for the English male part, of course, since I am Romanian. :)

I'm a little introvert myself, so I will just sit and observe for awhile. Anyway, it's great to meet you all.

Cheers!

Hello all, and hi Bennyboy!

Your words express pretty much exactly what I feel, so instead of an introduction about who I am and what brought me here, please allow me to quote yours. Except for the English male part, of course, since I am Romanian. :rose:

I'm a little introvert myself, so I will just sit and observe for awhile. Anyway, it's great to meet you all.

Cheers!

Welcome to hhplace nenea_hartia :) I hope you enjoy reading our comments. But, it would be far more interesting if you commented on things we wrote and about your interests in high heels....

..:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.