New User and Amateur Ultra Heels Wearer

Hello All! I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and wanted to join so that I may interact with other high heel enthusiasts. I just bought my first pair of Ballet Boots in the ankle high lace up variety, and I love them! I also have the Scream-1026 but I haven't worked up enough courage to walk in them. I mainly joined for tips and tricks from other heel wearers. So hello and thanks for having me!

Hello All!

I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and wanted to join so that I may interact with other high heel enthusiasts.

I just bought my first pair of Ballet Boots in the ankle high lace up variety, and I love them! I also have the Scream-1026 but I haven't worked up enough courage to walk in them.

I mainly joined for tips and tricks from other heel wearers. So hello and thanks for having me!

Welcome to hhplace, Nemesis :wavey:I am sure you will get more advice than you can use from our other members that also wear ballet boots.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was wearing ballett boots just once and was amazed that i could stand with legs straight and even walk in them. Probably cause of the ballett clases i had at that time. So nice to have you here and enjoy the place. There are lot's of ballett and ultra high heels aficionados around here. Cu, Dante.