Hi All. I'm new to HHP.

Hello everyone. I am a young looking straight 42 year old male that has been wearing nylons and 4 inch stilletto pumps for as long as I can remember. I am so glad that I stumbled across this website while I was looking for new heel tips. :)

Hello everyone. I am a young looking straight 42 year old male that has been wearing nylons and 4 inch stilletto pumps for as long as I can remember. I am so glad that I stumbled across this website while I was looking for new heel tips. :rose:

Welcome to hhplace, 4inch_heels :) Great to have another member from Canada joining us here. We're all looking forward to reading about your interest and experiences in high heels. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome 4inch_heels, Yes indeed nice to have another Canuck on board. Many of us here have been doing the same as you have for many years too. It is a great website for like minded people with heel interests. Look forward to hearing from you more. Mtnsofheels

Greetings 4inch_heels. Stumbling uppon this place isn't the worst thing that could have happened. I heared of asian tip manufacturers that kidnap PCs at their websites, so the better you are here - a safe place. :) Cheers, Dante.