It is I

Farlakes,stiletto-heel addict..but(!) it needs to be worn on pretty high arched feet before it turns me on....

Hummmmm! Quite selective. I bet you don't really get turned on much with all those Dutch gals wearing wooden shoes........:):):clap:(just a joke, Son!)

Weleome to hhplace, farlakes :wavey:How about telling us more about your interest in high heels. Are your arches high enough to "turn you on?"

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thnx Bubba , so here's the proof that clogs are not always unsexy:

Posted Image

:)

My girl her arches are very high indeed and when she does wear stiletto heels,I'm walking right behind her on three legs,one head staring at her feet and one head glazing at the famous dutch skies...

Thnx Bubba , so here's the proof that clogs are not always unsexy:

Posted Image...

Are those 'for real' ? The last time I was in Holland, I saw some wooden shoes like these but they were really small carvings. Babies couldn't even wear them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

yup,for real,BUT...made for the DutchFashionWeek overhere some time ago and designed by Viktor&Rolf ( that does explain the trademark huh?) Very hard to find nowadays,because those are colletors-items.I don't think the prize is worth mentioning as they were pretty cheap compared to Louboutins or Miu-Miu's