Really Disappointed

pumplover

Trying to find a decent pair of classic high heels pumps for a reasonable price is quite difficult. However, this morning I did find a website based in the US who do sell the style which I have been looking for. They had my size, so I tried to place an order on their website. I managed to get to the part where I had to select a shipping method, but for some reason, the website did not give me any options to select from? at first, I thought it may be due to my internet browser, so I switched browsers, but the same thing happened?? Therefore, I sent an email to the company to see if they are carrying out maintenance on their website, but they weren't. They responded saying that due to increase of fraud in the UK, they are no longer willing to ship to the UK. I was gutted big time :) Anyone else find shoes they really want, but cannot have them?

All the time. It's usually down to affordability.

Add another one. I wish I could buy every shoe that caught my eye, but I simply cannot. If I could, I'd probably need a seperate closet just for my heels.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

Add another one. I wish I could buy every shoe that caught my eye, but I simply cannot. If I could, I'd probably need a seperate closet just for my heels.

I now have more feminine high heels than men's shoes and boots.