Ebay listing

johnieheel

I was browsing ebay and came across a listing that was titled "womens crossdresser leather lace up ankle bootie pumps" I contacted the seller and suggested she try using unisex shoes. BTW I really liked the shoes. She said she sells a lot to men and took me up on my suggestion and now reads:

WOMENS UNISEX "LEATHER" LACE UP ANKLE BOOTIE PUMP BOOTS (390191113058) Re: iguna101 has sent a question about item #390191113058, ending on Aug-31-10 10:25:43 PDT - WOMENS

Please give her a visit.( crazydaizys) She is awseome!:wave:

real men wear heels

I was just conversing with a friend about that particular type of labeling earlier this afternoon. Not everyone who takes a size greater than 10 identifies with the "crossdresser fetish sissy" identity. Some of us are transsexuals, some of us crossdressers, some transvestites, some fashion freestylers, and there are even some that were born female and cursed with huge hooves. Good move by you, Johnie. I should do the same in the future.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I'm glad she took your suggestion. I had a pair of high heels like those many years ago and wore them on a date. My date was wearing high heels and all night she kept comenting on my high heels and how cool they looked. This wa back in the early 70's when men and woman wore all types of high heeled footwear.