fredericks of hollywood

another favourite pair of mine are these 5 inch sandals with no platform from fredericks, nice and high and belive it or not super comfortable

let me know what you think

'Frederick's of Hollywood' always carry fabulous ranges in high heels, and have been doing so since the 1940's. I often go to them for more exotic strappy high heels.

Those look wonderful.....and I have to say, I had to take a second look at your photograph before I realised that you're a guy. You look amazing.....and you have absolutely fantastic legs!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

i had to look closely like PiB had to... nice pix. i think i'll go ahead and get those for my wife.. they do really look nice. i might get them in red... depends on what they have.. it's been a while since i've checked their site RPM

wow thankyou for your comments, i love nice comments lol. i think these red would look very nice but i chose the black as i love the way black leather or p u look, i do try my hardess not to look like a guy when im dolled up so thankyou,it means a lot :wave:

wow thankyou for your comments, i love nice comments lol. i think these red would look very nice but i chose the black as i love the way black leather or p u look,

i do try my hardess not to look like a guy when im dolled up so thankyou,it means a lot :wave:

I've sent you a PM over at 'Facebook' Sweetie.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"