Hello from Canada

Hello fellow shoe fans! Just our average 35 year old guy here who has had a life long love of womens heels and boots. Not only have I always enjoyed seeing women in them, but love wearing them too. I have been crossdressing on and off through the years to compliment my love of shoes. I look forward to chatting with others on this site and sharing photos with all. Thanks again for creating this wonderful forum! Jamie

• Like 1

Hello fellow shoe fans!

Just our average 35 year old guy here who has had a life long love of womens heels and boots. Not only have I always enjoyed seeing women in them, but love wearing them too. I have been crossdressing on and off through the years to compliment my love of shoes.

I look forward to chatting with others on this site and sharing photos with all.

Thanks again for creating this wonderful forum!

Jamie

Welcome to hhplace,Shoe-ca :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings shoe-ca, Nice to see another Canadian on board with HH Place, welcome and hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do. Check out groups section for other like minded Canucks that have simliar interests. Look forward to seeing more from you! Cheers, Mtnsofheels

Welcome. Where in Canada re you? We are in BC. As Mtnsofheels mentioned, the Canada group (see our profile for a link) is a great place to interact with other Canadian members as well we have many heel meets across the country, next one is in Toronto on Sept 10/11. Cheers, David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"