Catching a Glimpse...

Hello all. Great to be here among sympathetic souls/soles... I don't wear heels myself, that's not my thing, but I love to see elegant shoes and boots on a Woman who knows how to wear them and enjoys doing so. I'm currently trying to figure out how to load an avatar for my profile. Any tips? Best wishes, S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Hello all.

Great to be here among sympathetic souls/soles...

I don't wear heels myself, that's not my thing, but I love to see elegant shoes and boots on a Woman who knows how to wear them and enjoys doing so.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to load an avatar for my profile. Any tips?

Best wishes,

S.

Welcome to hhplace, Swollen :wave: There is a thread that all new members should to read that explains exactly which features become available to new members and when they can gain access to them. Mainly, access to features hinges upon the number of postings each new member makes. i.e.: Permission to post pictures after 10 posts, etc. Might be a good idea if you go back and read it and then return and introduce yourself and tell us a little about your interest in high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I thought a public welcome was in order since I just spotted this post. From your messages to me about vintage fashion/allure, I can tell you'll be a valuable contributor to the forum and I'm keen to see more posts by you. Thus far, it would seem that we are fortunate enough to have yet another true gentleman amongst us. :wave:

Dear Cinnamon, Thank you, Ma'am, for the very kind and encouraging welcome. In my experience it takes a real lady to allow a gentleman to be what he is. And it's clear that you are just such a woman. Most respectfully and gratefully, S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.