Hello from Massachussetts

Hi All, Ellen here, I am a new member. I won't surprise you by telling you I like heels, but to tell you a little about myself, I have 3 Golden Retrivers, (10 years, 7 years, and 8.5 months) and the puppy has become quite a high heel fan herself, much to my dismay! As much as I love my heels, I find it so challenging to find them that fit my 6 1/2 WW feet!! Even high end brands are tough on double wide feet, so any suggestions for what has worked for you would be welcome. I love ballroom dancing - it's my other hobby besides shoes, however I admit they go together because a big part of dancing is the shoes - and the dresses. Looking forward to meeting other shoe lovers. Ellen

Welcome to hhplace, ITSDF :) Always a pleasure to welcome another femaile member to our forum. Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to check in with all of the other girls at the girls only thread. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Ellen Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure others will gladly join me in welcoming you to our very friendly community, alot of whom know each other in real life thanks to HHPlace :) Enjoy your stay here, we look forward to hearing more from you :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!