shopping trip up London

Crazyewok

Just changed jobs so havnet been around lately.

But Got the day off work tomorrow so going up london for some street heeling for the whole day.. thinking of wearing these http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/130609-nine-west-cheyanne what you guys (or girls) think? to much?

Later on in the evening some freinds of mine will be joining me and they know i'm gunna be wearing my heels (be there first time they seen me), though will change into some 2 and half inch block heeled boots for them as it there first time seeig me

Ok I know I have posted alot but thought Id give another encourageing story. (It the good experiances that made me get in to street heeling) Yesterday I went up to London (as I posted in a another post.). The day started with me wearing my black nine west wedges with a pep toe on the train up to london bridge. Though very feminine the heel was Hidden under my jeans. When I got to oxfored street I changed in my tailer nine west wedges with a 4 inch heel. Deffinatly noticeable! I went into a few shoe shops to try some shoes on though did'nt find anthing I liked that fit. for the whole morning I did'nt get any hassel. I had a few freindly smiles but I dont mind them, they wernt hostile or in disgust. 3 times I had shocked double takes of guys lol. The best part is what happed later. I meet up with some of my close freinds who sort of know about my heeling but have never seen me in heels. I changed into my boots and meet them. My best mates girlfreind was suprised at what a good look it was. She discribed it as stylish and edgy with a hint of rebellioness. My other freinds (who were guys) did'nt seem to care. Though one made a few light hearted jokes. All in all a good day out. Except for my feet that hurt after a day i heels!

Very inspiring Crazy. Thanks for sharing. Thats sorta of how I feel when wearing heels in public. (stylish and edgy with a hint of rebellioness).

Same. I feel I dont need to prove anything to anyone and I can wear what I like.

I think thw biggest ojection from some of my male freinds and parents is being labled as gay. That really p's me off! I dont see why I have to prove that I'm not gay ! It annoys me that to society to be hetrasexual you have to dress the same and look the same and shun everything femanine and diffrent. To diverge from the norm autamaticaly makes you gay!?!?!

Same. I feel I dont need to prove anything to anyone and I can wear what I like.

I think thw biggest ojection from some of my male freinds and parents is being labled as gay. That really p's me off! I dont see why I have to prove that I'm not gay ! It annoys me that to society to be hetrasexual you have to dress the same and look the same and shun everything femanine and diffrent. To diverge from the norm autamaticaly makes you gay!?!?!

I hate that too. And I suspect that the majority of gay people dress like anybody else.

Best regards, Stefan

I have quite a few gay friends myself, and I don't think any of them wear heels as much as I do. For the most part, they do dress just like all of the straight folk, although their taste in labels and styles is a level above most - just better shoppers all the way around.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

it's actually funny when you think about it..... gay guys are obviously attracted to guys and maybe a quality they are attracted to is the masculinity and style etc... and thus they are more likely to dress more masculine to attract other gay guys..... this is my theory as to why so many gay guys are gym junkie and extremely buffed :wave:

Ok I know I have posted alot but thought Id give another encourageing story. (It the good experiances that made me get in to street heeling)

Yesterday I went up to London (as I posted in a another post.). The day started with me wearing my black nine west wedges with a pep toe on the train up to london bridge. Though very feminine the heel was Hidden under my jeans. When I got to oxfored street I changed in my tailer nine west wedges with a 4 inch heel. Deffinatly noticeable! I went into a few shoe shops to try some shoes on though did'nt find anthing I liked that fit. for the whole morning I did'nt get any hassel. I had a few freindly smiles but I dont mind them, they wernt hostile or in disgust. 3 times I had shocked double takes of guys lol.

The best part is what happed later. I meet up with some of my close freinds who sort of know about my heeling but have never seen me in heels. I changed into my boots and meet them. My best mates girlfreind was suprised at what a good look it was. She discribed it as stylish and edgy with a hint of rebellioness. My other freinds (who were guys) did'nt seem to care. Though one made a few light hearted jokes.

All in all a good day out. Except for my feet that hurt after a day i heels!

I just read this three times because it was so helpful, i think we were in a similar situation, except your friends know now, and none of mine know at all. How did you hint towards them in the first place? Im a pretty down to earth person and dont really want to change what ive got now, the idea of telling them and sitting there rating the best birds a Nuts or Zoo magazine in a pub "debate" whilst wearing heels doesnt add up to me.

acesecret I feel exactly the same as you! I'm really laid back and happy with everything so wouldn't want anything to change! My mates (including myself) are definitely rating girls left right and centre so it sort of seems out of place and there is no way I could cope with all the mocking I would get from them. V interested to know how you brought this up!

Freak accident really. A female freind of mine was complaining how her feet hurt after wearing heels so I claimed I could probbaly last longer which led to her and my mates dareing me to wear em. Which I said I would. A few months past and they asked me if I was willing to try it still and I said I had alreday brought the heels and been "practiceing". I said I kinda enjoyed wearing them. They thought it amuseing but as they said we all have weird quirks. I then wore them up london that day in front of them for the first time ad got favrable comments from the feamale member of the group and since then have worn them twice round them. I do have a few rules. I wont wear themif meeting up with just the guys or if I will be on my own with one of them for any amount of time. Being in a group with a girl to them takes the gayness out of it. And I choose carefully were I wear them. so that normaly up London.

• 2 weeks later...

That seems like an idea, it sounds like the conversation just came to that dare naturally, for me to pull that off would probably look like im deliberately steering the conversation, but would be worth a try nonetheless. What boots were you wearing for that first time? couldnt you now go straight into stilettos for a night out with them all now that they know? A few questions about your rules too which make me curious. "I wont wear them if meeting up with just the guys" Do you mean a specific style of heels? Does your choice of shoes still matter now youve broken the ice, say you were going to the theme park with the lads for a long day, would more feminine flats still be a nono? "or if I will be on my own with one of them for any amount of time." Do you mean guys or girls? Girls i cant imagine would be such a problem, its not so much a respect/dominance thing. Otherwise i couldnt help agree with you, even if im going to wear ballet flats, i'll still be choosing carefully where/when im wearing them too. And im still envious of you, i cant wait to get to the stage where i can stop having endless hidden black bags in obscure places full of shoes :wave: Let me know if you go back to Oxford street again, it seems like we have alot in common, im not far from there and probably going tomorrow (Friday) anyways.

Crazyewok ...

I have to admire you for wearing your high heels among your friends. And it is great that, at least it sounds like, your friends have accepted you wearing high heels, even though they have made some joking remarks about you. They're secretly jealous, you know. I'll be they envy the fact that you're bold enough to wear high heels in public and not afraid to wear them with your group. As long as you are comfortable and enjoying the moments, continue you do so and enjoy each encounter.