Hi from Pittsburgh

Hi everyone! I am new and pleased to have found this great site. I am both an admirer and a wearer of heels. I am looking forward to chatting and hopefully finding others near me for times to meet and enjoy heels in a variety of ways. I am a male, 5 11, 180, and very open minded. Thanks!

Welcome to hhplace, Funinheels89 :P As to finding people that live in your area, there are bound to be at least three or four members that live in the same city as you. Just let everyone know where you would like to gather and I'm sure those interested will let you know that they'll be there. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the forum from another Pennsylvanian. I live near Erie and have been a wearer and admirer for many years. PM if you like.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi this is my first post - I have been living with the thoughts of wearing high heels for 20 odd years (I'm 46 now ) and a bit nervous but I have taken the plunge - just ordered my first pair of high heels should come tomorrow I have win tights /stockings under my clothes circa couple of years now but have decided to take the plunge (I am a happily married straight guy

Greetings Funinheels89 and Lakeman1503 :-)

What a relief finding out you are not alone anymore isnt-it ?

Lakeman1503: It is never too late to do what you want in life.

There is nothing wrong about wearing heels.

They look nice and they feel great. So why not ?

And they are only shoes after all...

Happy heeling both of you !

Lakeman 1503, Congratulations on your decision to purchase a pair of heels. I got my first pair a little over a year ago. Now have 21 pairs of strappy high heel sandals. I wear them everyday and love them. I look and feel as sexy as the ladies.

Lakeman 1503, Congratulations on your decision to purchase a pair of heels. I got my first pair a little over a year ago. Now have 21 pairs of strappy high heel sandals. I wear them everyday and love them. I look and feel as sexy as the ladies.

thanks - I'm just comimng to terms with my feelings - I have only just told my wife a few days ago and she is also coming to terms with it