Hi from Australia

Finally decided to say hi to everyone after lurking around for a long time. I've enjoyed wearing heels as far as I can remember. I started out with wearing my sister's heels when I was in 5th or 6th grade. Bought my first pair of heels during my high school years and I've been wearing heels on and off in private until in recent years, I started wearing heels in public and loving it! Cheers David

Finally decided to say hi to everyone after lurking around for a long time.

I've enjoyed wearing heels as far as I can remember. I started out with wearing my sister's heels when I was in 5th or 6th grade.

Bought my first pair of heels during my high school years and I've been wearing heels on and off in private until in recent years, I started wearing heels in public and loving it!

Cheers

David

Welcome to hhplace, David :P Great to have another member from "down under" joining us here. There are quite a few other members from Australia that have recently joined. Perhaps some of them will contact you directly for chat sessions.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heelsforever:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. We have had quite a few new members from "Down Under" join us all recently and you may come into contact with them shortly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!