Hi i'm a new member i've joined up to share the delights of wearing or owning high heeled shoes.I really like the highest of heels in pump form as these are the most appealing to most people.I will be looking for advice on where we can purchase new shoes as some of the styles i and my friends like no longer seem to be available at our usual supplier.

Hi i'm a new member i've joined up to share the delights of wearing or owning high heeled shoes.I really like the highest of heels in pump form as these are the most appealing to most people.I will be looking for advice on where we can purchase new shoes as some of the styles i and my friends like no longer seem to be available at our usual supplier.

Welcome to hhplace, rambutan :) It's always a pleasure to welcome another female to our forum. I am sure that there are many members here that will be glad to help you find the exact pairs in styles that you are having difficulty locating. I know that Gina, Queen of Heels, from Elite Heels, has some high quality, delicious looking classic style high heels in several styles that may be exactly what you are looking for.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rambutan:-) This is the place for all things high heels and is full of information on everything thereof. Welcome to the HH place Forum. Enjoy your posting while here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!