Another slingback adventure!

Slingfan

The other night I decided to have a walk around outside in a pair of 5 inch black leather pointy toed slingbacks that I have. I decided just to have a walk around a park area near my place so I didn't dress up at all apart from the heels. I slipped into a pair of black havaianas, took my heels in a backpack and headed off. I was getting all excited, my havaianas were a bit loose as I'd worn them in so much and the slapping flip flops were getting me all hyped up in anticipation of sliding into my pointy toed slings and click clacking around the park. After 5 min I got to the park and sat down at a bench to put my shoes on. I looked around and couldn't see anyone so I pulled my heels out of my bag and slipped my feet into them. I pulled my straps up before I got off the park bench and had another look around to ensure I had privacy. I was a little nervous to be caught in heels with no female disguse on and my heart was beating as I took my first few steps on the concrete path that winds through the park. A loud click clack was coming from my 5 inch stilletos and a gentle slap from my heels hitting the bottom of the shoe while walking. In the quiet of the night time it seemed so loud, me click clacking along. It was really exciting to hear that sound and the fear of being caught made it all the more thrilling. The noise I was making was bound to get worse too as my usual strap slippage was causing a louder and louder slap on my smaller left foot. My heels were well worn in by now, my toes sliding further forward and the leather moulding around them. The buckle on my left strap was done up on the last and tightest hole but it didn't stop the slippage. My right strap was done up on the loosest hole but it was staying in place, up about as high as it could go. The elastic was worn out completely on my left strap, especially as I always have to pull it back up into place. Walking along my left strap was sliding down lower and lower, even though it felt reasonably tight around my heel. All of a sudden, ping! It was off. Now I had my usual look going with one strap up and one strap down. I felt so exciting, I kept looking around to see if anyone could see me but I couldn't see anyone. If anyone was around surely they could hear me! Apart from my stilleto click clack I had a loud, crisp slap sounding out from my loose left heel. I could feel my backstrap being mashed hard onto the bottom of my shoe, my heel banging down on it everytime the shoe flicked up when I took a step. Then, just is a was becoming imersed in the feel of my one floppy sling I heard some voices off in the distance. I paused and as an instinct flicked my leg up behind me, reached down and tugged my left strap back up, just incase I had to move quickly. I listened and looked off down the path and noticed it was a group of 3 girls in their early 20's maybe late teens, coming through the park probably from a bar that is around the corner. I didn't want to be seen in my heels tonight so I quickly walked off the path and through the grassy area of the park and behind some trees. I decided to walk over the grass to the other side of the park and to hope no one was there. However, as I walked I walked into a softer patch of grass nd my heel kept getting stuck in the ground and thenflicking back out. This caused my worn out left strap to pop off after a couple of steps. Now my slapping could be heard over where the girls were travelling through the park. I decided to just keep going and hope that in the darkness that they couldn't recognise me from that distance. Then my heel got caught again in the grass and I walked right out of my left shoe! I tip toed back to it and slid back into it and quickly pulled my strap up as high as it could go. I got back to where I first entered the park and saw no one on the road bordering it so I decided to be bold and walk across the road in my heels without my disguse! My strap was, as usual, squashed under my left heel and I didn't bother to pull it up. Ha;fway across the road a car came speeding around a roundabout and down the road I was crossing. I was on a traffic island in the middle of the road and bent down in a kneeling position, hoping to conceal my shoes. My heel arched out of my backless left shoe, I loved the feeling, and as the car passed I slipped my right strap off, got up and slapped across the road in two squashed slings. The close call was a bit too close so I took my havaianas out and slid back into them for my walk home! I certainly was excited about my little adventure, made all the more interesting by the fact that I can't keep my left strap on my heel! My, how I love my pointy toed slings!

great story Slingfan! Adventures out are always exciting! knowing people might catch you i think is half the fun :) if you don't mind me asking, what state are you from? heelguy

Congratulations on your outing. It is so exciting when you are just beginning to heel in public. I hope you continue to wear high heels in public and enjoy the experience. Keep us posted.

Hi Heelguy, thanks for the reply. I'm up in Queensland, which makes good weather all year around for heels and sandals! I actualy bought a new pair the other day, 5 inch platform peep toe slingbacks. They are silver and have a bow over the toes. I've worn them around the house and even when the straps stay up they slap, but my left one seems to slowly worm its way down as usual! I wore them with stockings the other day, I love the feeling of the strap sliding up and down against the sleek stockings. I do the buckle on my left strap up the tightest when I wear them with stockings, otherwise they slip in 3 or 4 steps.