Male from Norway

Hello all:wave: I am 41 years old from Norway, I am male and married. I have also the same hobby as many other on this forum, I collect shoes/boots (high heel) I am new to this kind of forum, so please be patient with my language, and possible errors in typing, and upploads. I look forward to meet other like me, and to (maybe) get some chat friends... I also like to walk in high heels, also outside (prefer late evening) Well it was some words from me... Greetings are from Carsten

Hello all:wave:

I am 41 years old from Norway, I am male and married. I have also the same hobby as many other on this forum, I collect shoes/boots (high heel)

I am new to this kind of forum, so please be patient with my language, and possible errors in typing, and upploads.

I look forward to meet other like me, and to (maybe) get some chat friends...

I also like to walk in high heels, also outside (prefer late evening)

Well it was some words from me...

Greetings are from

Carsten

Welcome to hhplace, Carsten :P

I'm sure you will find other members here that enjoy identical past times.

While there are a lot of men that also enjoy dressing as women, this forum mainly focuses on high heels. We're all looking forward to reading your comments about your adventures while wearing high heels.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I did read now in the forum rules about TS/TV/BG and so on. I hope not my intro was not alloved, and I will also only focus on High Heels in this forum:smile: I think I am like most male here, I love to buy Shoes/boots, and to wear them, and I mostly wear them inside, but sometimes outside:silly: I am waiting on two package now, one from US, and one from Hong Kong, I wait to recive 7 new pairs of boots/shoes:silly: It is hard to sit calm and wait, I feel like taking an plane to get them quick... Carsten

Carsten:-) Waiting in anticipation of the delivery of a new pair of shoes and boots is hard on most of the members here if not all. Welcome to the HH Place forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!