Looking for a girl to chat about heels with

jdja1um

I'm new to the boards. I'm looking for a girl to chat with and ask questions about heels. I have always been attracted to high heels but have never really had anyone I was comfortable talking about it with. I live in central Florida, and it would be cool to meet up with someone from the area and chat, but it would be sweet just to talk to a girl online and get some of my questions answered.

I'm new to the boards. I'm looking for a girl to chat with and ask questions about heels. I have always been attracted to high heels but have never really had anyone I was comfortable talking about it with. I live in central Florida, and it would be cool to meet up with someone from the area and chat, but it would be sweet just to talk to a girl online and get some of my questions answered.

Hiya Jeremy

Welcome to HHPlace :)

If you have any questions where you might prefer answers from the ladies then by all means, feel free to post the questions in the "For everybody" section and hopefully some of the ladies here can help out...

:P

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Basically, that is what HHplace is all about -- chatting about heels. Not necessarily with girls but that situation is improving.

Have a happy time!