Hi from the Netherlands

I everybody! I am a guy from the Netherlands who has discovered this forum way too late :). I just love high heels, especially pointy toed boots and pumps with very high stiletto heels; they just make me feel wonderful. Unfortunately i don't own heels because i am still living at home, and i don't want to reveal this "secret". I am almost finished with my study and then i am moving out and will buy my own high heels :P I have a girlfriend for a long time now, but she doesn't know also. She does know that i like women with high heels :sad: and she has some heels herself. Some are quite high but not with stiletto heels beacause they wear too much on bad undergrounds like cobblestones. But it's a start. I want to discover the secrets for buying and wearing high heels, but i also like to see nice heels on the women and men on this forum! Bye!

Welcome to hhplace, heely1 :P There are quite a few members of this forum that live in the Netherlands. If you search around the different threads I'm sure you will find 8 or 10 that have joined us just this year. Some might even live rather close to you. Perhaps they might be able to help you buy your first pair of heels and give good advice on how to wear them. You mentioned that you have a "long time" girlfriend that isn't aware that you like to wear high heels. I would suggest that if you are planning to take this relationship beyond the usual "boyfriend-girlfriend" point (marriage?) that you tell her about your love for wearing heels before going much further because revealing this to her after the fact can cause major problems for both you and her in the future.:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Heely1, Here another Dutch fan and wearer. Two nights ago I ventured out for the first time wearing 4" open toe slippers with black stockings. Just downstairs and onto the parking but it was a thrill. Now will try more for sure. Again, welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope i can learn a lot about wearing and buying nice heels and that i meet a lot of nice people! :) @ENrico: wow that must feel very nice, walking in such nice heels @Bubba136: You are right, but i want to bring the subject very carefully in the future. I have to think about how i will do it

@ENrico: wow that must feel very nice, walking in such nice heels

Hi Heely, indeed it feels great. Plucked up the courage now and went out again last night. What a thrill as you must know that I have to take the elevator to go downstairs.

Welcome heely1! I joined quite recently and am also from the Netherlands :) I hope you get the courage to tell your girlfriend because if she supports you, it will be a very fun time! But first enjoy yourself here :P

The longer he waits to let his G/F know could increase the problems that he may have in the future. That problem should be dealt with as soon as he can muster up enough courage to do so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Heely, I am also from the netherlands. I have a lot of conversations with people like you. Its hard to keep it a secret but also very hard to come out of the closet (with it). You are still young! Welcome at this forum. I will open a topic myself. Love, Kimberley

Hi Heely,

I am also from the netherlands.

I have a lot of conversations with people like you.

Its hard to keep it a secret but also very hard to come out of the

closet (with it).

You are still young!

Welcome at this forum. I will open a topic myself.

Love, Kimberley

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your nice reply!

I like it that you give your view on the sbject as a woman!

ALso welcome at the forum!

And to the other people: thanks for your nice replies! i really appreciate it!