Another lurker in from the dark

Hi There, Finally decided to introduce myself and stop lurking. Great place to read others expereinces. I'm a married "very" hetrosexual guy with a strong high heel fetish. Thanks to this forum I've finally managed to heel in public. From my lurking it's become clear that that high heel preferences or fetishes have many different "flavours." and that there are many of us out there. I've had my fetish all my life, though over the years I've grown to understand that it dosn't make me a freak or weirdo and to actually start to enjoy it. My particular "flavour" consists of loving to see women wear heels, wearing heels myself and a bit of crush fetish thrown in. I don't have any interest in cross dressing beyond wearing heels and do so because of the huge thrill and dominant feeling of wearing and walking in them. I have a growing collection of heels and prefer boots for heeling as I prefer something slightly less feminine if that makes sense. I also like the challenge of being able to master a higher heel, and can so far walk well in 4.5", but struggle a little at 5" (without platform). Just want to thank everyone on the forum for "helping me along"

For many years I wore heels alone only inside the house. It was only recently that I started heeling in public with other people around. My first attempt at wearing heels was at 16 when I was baby sitting for a friend of a friend. This lady who was in her mid twenties turned out to have a collection of heels, which was just about big enough to try on and try walking around in after her 2 small children were well tucked away and sleeping. Some years later after leaving home I finally took the plunge and bought some heels for myself. In my early days I was too shy to venture outside for fear of being laughed at. My first heels were a pair of claasic black stiletto pumps with 4" heels, UK size 8 (I wear 43 in mens shoes)which I bought on sale in a UK high street shop hoping they would fit. I didn't dare try them on in the shop. I just took them to the the counter and handed them to the girl serving. I was so nervous I couldn't say anything and am sure I was bright red in my face. Of course she didn't react at all, I just paid and left the shop as fast as possible. Back at home I found they were small and very tight. Fortunately the leather gave and soon they were much better. The feeling of wearing those shoes was, as many here have described, amazing, the extra height, the feeling of power were all indescribably special and addictive. My ability to wear 4" heels was no so good at first, but after some practice I larned to walk quite well. At first I wore them around the house, but after some time started to bring them with me in the car and going for short walks in deserted places such as car parks late at night. The thrill of being seen & "discovered" gave me a kick. Since heeling felt so different and special to me I assumed that anybody seeing me even from a distance would instantly spot my heels, a very frightening prospect at the time. One day my wife found my heels in the car (I hadn't told her about my heeling passion, although she understood very clearly that I like her to wear heels). She was angry, told me she thought it was something she could never tolerate and asked me to get rid of the shoes. Instead I just hid them more carefully and continued to heel in private when the opportunity arose. I was ashamed of myself, but at the same time still enjoyed the thrill. A couple of years later we moved, and I ended up leaving the shoes in their hiding place in the attic as it was too complicated to hide them during the move. After the move I thought that perhaps my need for heeling would go away if I didn't have any heels immediately to available to use. Instead I enjoyed buying and wearing guys shoes and boots with interesting styles, such as cowboy and other boots with a bit of a heel (2 - 2.5"), pointed toes. My need for heeling of course didn't go away, it only became stronger and with the growth of the internet and such sites, it soon became apprent that I wasn't alone and perhaps not so wierd as I thought. It was only a matter of time before I would go out looking for more heels to buy.

Firstly, welcome to hhplace, Walkonit :P I am sure that your story is well known to other male heel wearers here. So many of the circumstances you describe have been experienced by most of us at one time or another. Your describing the fact that, while you tried to overcome the desire to wear high heels, that it just wouldn't go away, is classic. I realized this when I was really very young and from the day I recognized that face, up to this day, I've never tried to stop wearing heels again. I am curious about your wife's acceptance of you in heels. While you have stated that she knew you liked to wear her high heels, she wasn't happy with the idea that you had heels of your own. Does she know that you still have your own heels and that you wear them whenever you have a chance? And, has she change her attitude as time has passed since she found them in your car? The fact that you hadn't mentioned your desire to wear high heels to her before you got married, and what has transpired since, just underscores the fact that every man that has a desire to wear high heels, and is contemplating getting married, really should tell their prospective mate about this desire before marriage. Being absolutely honest about yourself is part of the foundation on which a stable relationship is built. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please tell us of your adventures while wearing high heels. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Walkonit:-) Your story paralles the story of just exactly what we all have gone through and you can rest assured that we all empathise with you on your life long desire to wear high heels and the feelings and enjoyment that they provide. Welcome to the HH Place forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for your replies guys. Its really refreshing to actually discuss such things with others for the first time in my life. Just wanted to reply on Bubba's curiosity. My wife knows that I like her to wear heels and she makes a special effort to do so for me. I've sometimes bought more exciting shoes and boots for her than she would choose herself. She would not like me to wear her heels, which in fact not possible since she is size 37-38 and I'm 42-43. I'm actually very happy in my marriage, but a deeper understanding of my desire for heels would definitely add another dimension to our relationship. I agree that my desire for heels is something I should have been more open with before we got married, and is something I'd recommend to others. In my case I got married long before buying my first pair of heels and I don't think I realised quite how deep my desire for heels ran. Before meeting my wife, a girl who wore heels was a major factor in who I dated. Good looking girls wearing sexy heels were definitely high on my list. Of course my wife fitted "the profile" and the rest is history. I do wonder though if my more active dating and partying lifestyle back then supressed the need to wear heels myself. My life has become more serious over the years as my responsibilities have grown, but at the same time my desire to heel has grown sort of in proportion. Appreciate any comments on this. Also wonder if I should move such a discussion to another thread.

I'm actually very happy in my marriage, but a deeper understanding of my desire for heels would definitely add another dimension to our relationship. I agree that my desire for heels is something I should have been more open with before we got married, and is something I'd recommend to others. In my case I got married long before buying my first pair of heels and I don't think I realised quite how deep my desire for heels ran. Before meeting my wife, a girl who wore heels was a major factor in who I dated. Good looking girls wearing sexy heels were definitely high on my list. Of course my wife fitted "the profile" and the rest is history.

Why do you like a certain shirt more than another when you go out shopping? Or a tie with a certain pattern? You just know you do! It is your preference.

Same with heels, it is just another type of shoe that has been "artificially restricted" by society. :)