Hello

Hello just wanted to say hello to everyone as i'm new on here!

Thanks

Hi to another member from Scotland :P Why not take a minute and tell us something about yourself and your interest in high heels?

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, all! Long time 'lurker,' first time poster. Gotta tell the regular posters in the Guys forum that about a week ago I was feeling guilty and conflicted about my high heel passion. Then, I read the responses to the 'If you could give up high heels would you?' question. I could relate to almost all the responses, especially those that said, 'tried it, can't do it, decided to accept it.' I have battled a guilty conscience for years and felt guilty because I love Jesus, but feel that I am disobeying Him with my love for high heels. However, like a lot of you guys, I have come to the conclusion that it's something I enjoy in life, it doesn't harm anyone (I enjoy heels in private), and there are certainly worse things I could be involved with. So, anyway - thank you for this wonderful website and forum and all your understanding and encouragement!

Kbhh:-) It is something that is built into you at birth and there is nothing that you can do to change that, so there is no use fighting the urge as it will never go away. Enjoy wearing your high heels as often as you get the opportunity to do so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't wanna start a fight over it, but i don't think Jesus ever mentions anything about female clothing being bad, i was a christian for a long time so i know a liitle about it. Unfortunately organized religion leaders try to convince people of some very strange things, but your heels are not hurting anyone (i hope not :)) so there is really no reason to feel guilt.

I don't wanna start a fight over it, but i don't think Jesus ever mentions anything about female clothing being bad, i was a christian for a long time so i know a liitle about it. Unfortunately organized religion leaders try to convince people of some very strange things, but your heels are not hurting anyone (i hope not :)) so there is really no reason to feel guilt.

I suspect he's talking about Deuteronomy 22:5.

Firstly, in the days that the Pentateuch (first five books of the bible) was written, there was not a great difference between men's and women's garments, moreover, high heels had not even been thought of let alone worn. Therefore, the idea that someone should wer clothes "pertaining to" the opposite sex is largely ambiguous to say the least. It is a fact that the clothes of a sacrificial virgin was worn by priest as part of a sacrificial ceremony and this is what the Lord outlawed. It wasn't the wearing of the clothes themselves it was the connotation.

Secondly, we live in a time of grace. Our Lord went to the cross so that we can wear our heels and feminine clothing and that is the wonder of Jesu's sacrifice.

Thirdly, it is only convention that dictates what is male or female fashion. Look at the 17th century cavaliers, many of them wore 5" heels. In fact the heeled boot was invented for men to ride in. I am a cross dresser but I could dress entirely in clothes that were part of men's fashion throughout history and still look like a woman, even the make-up. Trousers for example are a comparatively recent invention and until Elizabethan times men would have almost invariably worn skirts or little dresses called doublets with hose.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

"Our Lord went to the cross so that we can wear our heels and feminine clothing and that is the wonder of Jesu's sacrifice" Best interpretation for the crucifiction i have ever heard, i almost want to be a beliver just watching that quote :)