Terry here. Hello All

Hello everyone, my name is Terry, Im 49, and only recently started to wear high heels, although Ive admired ladies wearing them for ages. I honestly didnt think other men wore them, very niave arnt I ? my wife does not approve of me wearing them. I only have 4 pairs of heels, and I only really like the open toed shoe, be it sandal or closed type, my favorite though is a red pair I wear, open toes with a bow .. Anyway, this is my fetish. hope to get to know others as the occeasion arises, men and ladies.

Hello everyone, my name is Terry, Im 49, and only recently started to wear high heels, although Ive admired ladies wearing them for ages. I honestly didnt think other men wore them, very niave arnt I ?

my wife does not approve of me wearing them.

I only have 4 pairs of heels, and I only really like the open toed shoe, be it sandal or closed type, my favorite though is a red pair I wear, open toes with a bow ..

Anyway, this is my fetish. hope to get to know others as the occeasion arises, men and ladies.

Welcome to hhplace, Terry 2361 :) You say that your wife does not approve of your wearing heels, does she even know and, if she does, do you wear them around her? Have you ever thought of wearing them out in public?

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

ThanknyounDr Shoe, and Dawn. very nice to meet you Hi Tiffany, my wife doesnt approve of me wearing heels around the home mostly, while were watching TV for e.g. but I do go into the den and wear them, she knows this, but she;s oaky with it, Thanks for replying Bubba 136,,,,,, she does know, but I cant ever see myself walking outside in heels....not yet anyway