Newbie hello

Welcome to hhplace UKHeels1:wavey:Why not take a minute to introduce yourself and tell us something about your interest in high heels? Do you wear them or just admire women that do?:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace UKHeels1:wavey:Why not take a minute to introduce yourself and tell us something about your interest in high heels? Do you wear them or just admire women that do?:smile:

Well, both really but only wear around the house when alone. I am really into the more 'fashionable' heels, ones I love at the minute from Schuh..

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040/

I have gone out and bought a fair few pairs and rly enjoy shopping for them but never tried on instore, maybe because I'm a young guy i dont feel as confident..

UKHeels1:-) Your link shows a great looking pair of heels that would make a nice addition to anyones collection. Wouldn't mind a pair in mine. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, both really but only wear around the house when alone. I am really into the more 'fashionable' heels, ones I love at the minute from Schuh..

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040/

I have gone out and bought a fair few pairs and rly enjoy shopping for them but never tried on instore, maybe because I'm a young guy i dont feel as confident..

Great shoes UKHeels1! I'd love a pair myself, unfortunately we don't have any schuh stores over here in Aus! I'm no expert in the field, but i have tried on high heels in a store, on my last purchase of shoes actually and i, like you am young. I dont think you should let your age bother you about trying heels on in a store, yes i know that you may think people closer to our age may be judging you alot more, but really most people are in their own little world when shopping, and there aren't too many guys in high heel shoe shops, if they are they're usually with their partners and are looking bored and wanting to leave asap. So i say, walk in with your head held high and try some on! Think about it.. your doing nothing illegal, your not offending anybody, and you're more than likely never going to see these people ever again, where's the harm? :smile:

• 7 months later...