hi community

hey, my name is mike and i am from germany. i found this website while i was searching for information about leatherworks, because my girl and myself would like to buy a thigh boot off them. their support was not very helpful, so i decided to ask you.

i think it is clear that we like high heels. but i do like them much more than her. especially black genuine leather knee or thigh boots with +12 cm heel are incredible sexy.

i am going to make a post in this thread

http://www.hhplace.org/shoe_wholesale_retail_internet_stores/7035-leatherworks_org_uk.html

because my concern does not belong to this post.

have a nice weekend!

bye

edit: i do not know why, but i cannot make the post mentioned above, nor i cannot create a thread in the corresponding forum.

You can't post in any of the retail or for sale forums until you become an established member. This is to prevent people only signing up to spam. If you have any questions about Leatherwoeks or comments you can put it in the "for everybody" forum.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi LP :wavey:I hope you find the boots that you are looking for. Please let us know if your search is successful.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.