Hi To All

Hi, I am really glad to have found this site. I am a heterosexual guy that just adores heels on women. I don't quite understand fully why, but I also like to put on a pair of heels, even if only for a few minutes. I feel relaxed and free from my everyday problems... and am beginning to not care when I am seen in them. I have only done it a few times and wish I could do it more often. My apologies for rambling on! Thanks... :smile:

Hi, I am really glad to have found this site. I am a heterosexual guy that just adores heels on women. I don't quite understand fully why, but I also like to put on a pair of heels, even if only for a few minutes. I feel relaxed and free from my everyday problems... and am beginning to not care when I am seen in them. I have only done it a few times and wish I could do it more often.

My apologies for rambling on! Thanks... :silly:

Welcome to hhplace :) There are a lot of us here that understand you perfectly because we are in the same situation. I believe almost to a member, we would give this advice. Don't stop to analyze the situation, just put on your high heels and enjoy wearing them whenever and wherever you can.....

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.