Red Closeups

The top pair look familiar to me as well Francis. Funny how we think we look good in those heels, then Missy comes along and shows us how good those heels can really look :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

Postcode/Missy - Thanks once again! Absolutely fantastic close ups. Well done! Those shoes do look great on you Missy. How do you do it? I love the ankle chain as well. Because of you, I have started wearing an anle chain. People tend to look at your legs more. It's great! Love the metal heels. Wow!

Wonderful images again. I have tried a pair of those shoes with the metal heels and they are sooooo high. Full respect for anyone who can wear them properly and do them justice!

Wonderful images again. I have tried a pair of those shoes with the metal heels and they are sooooo high. Full respect for anyone who can wear them properly and do them justice!

Anyone know where I can get a pair exactly like Missy's? The metal tipped ones that is?

Also Leatherworks, Southgate Road, Islington, London has something very similar, and the heel unscrews as they offer two heel styles.

They are located just over ten minutes walk from either Highbury and Islington or the Angel tube stations, in London.

Yet another set of terrific pictures from the talented PostCode and lovely Mistress. After seeing so many positive comments about the metal-heeled pumps, I simply had to speak up in favor of those exceptional sandals! Extraordinary shoes, complimenting Missy's beautiful nylon-clad foot. And should I mention that the nail-polish and ankle-chain contribute so much to the sophisticated final image. Thank you both for such terrific images! Would love to see Missy sashaying about in those sandals, for sure. :-)

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Thanks to everyone for the fine compliments. I really don't think the pictures are that great but thank you anyway. It's nice to hear that people enjoy them. It's because of these, we keep the site and running. Again, thanks. :wink:

I really don't think the pictures are that great but thank you anyway. It's nice to hear that people enjoy them. It's because of these, we keep the site and running.

Again, thanks. :wink:

They're great, honestly! They certainly put my modest efforts in the shade, but then I guess it's easier to have one person modelling and one photographing. Hmmm, now I have a beautiful model of my own, watch this space... :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 6 months later...

Missy and Postcode:-) I have thoroughly enjoyed your fine pictures, both on your web-site and your post entitled "Red Close-ups". I have been toying with the idea of an ankle bracelet now for some time as I think it adds a lot to the pantyhose clad ankle along with a well designed high heel shoe. I've also noticed that sometimes the bracelet is worn on the right ankle as well as on the left. Is there some fashion rule to denote which ankle the bracelet should appear on? Enquiring readers would like to know. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!