Hello to all

First time here, but a heel wearer for 30 years. Mostly lounging around the house, but occasionally on dates with understanding females who like having a companion that isn't afraid to shoe shop. And the view is considerably better from 6' 0" than it is 5' 7".:smile:

Welcome to hhplace, Foxyfeet :) Nice to have another veteran male heel wearer amongst us. When you go out wearing heels, where do you usually go? Mall, restaurants, etc? We are eager to hear of your adventures. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Not so much adventures as just things to do. I have a pair of jeans that does a pretty good job of hiding the heels, but even when I get noticed I just smile and say it helps me reach the top shelves.

I'm not sure if fun is the right word. More like practical. I hardly think about them any more. Oh, occasionally I am called out by an alpha male type, but I just say if they were good enough for George Washington, they're good enough for me. Women are the big surprise. You would be astonished how many approach me with questions and compliments. And every now and then, one thing leads to another and well, ah, er.