pleaser seduce sizing question

kazuya

ok so in many of my heels(steve madden,jessica simpson,guess, aldo, etc.) i wear a 9.5-10. I am thinking about getting a pair of the pleaser seduce pumps but I don't know what size to get because i have read many different reviews saying that the pumps run very small while other reviews state that they run true to size or run big. I am confused about what size to order so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I have to agree the inexpensive knock off heels never run true so if you go with a well known shoe supplier the better your chances for the right size. You have to remember the higher the heel the bigger the shoe size you will need , atleast this is what I have noticed with most of my heels.

I own several pleaser shoes and I have to say that I have found them to be all true to size with the exception of the open toe shoes. Those seem to run a little large. I like them because they are inexpensive and easy to replace. The seduce line are very nice and so far for me have held up well under normal wearing.

I have this shoe. And I have to say that it runs pretty true to size in most cases. Of course everyone fits a bit differently. But unless you tend to have to go up a size in other shoe brands, I'd stay true to size first. And practically all places you buy from will take the return and give you a different size if needed. Check their return policy. As for the quality of the shoe, I've had no problems with it under normal wearing conditions. Is it as good of quality as the more expensive brands? Of course not and they arnt meant to be. But they do the job and they dont cost much to replace so you won't mind much if you bang or scuff them up.

• 4 weeks later...

I have 4 pairs of pleaser pumps, either seduce or...i think it was vanity. From my own experience , they do run a bit small. I normally wear size 5 heels (4.5 for flats). I used to be able to wear the 4 inch size 5 pumps even though it was really tight. The 5 inch size 5 was downright painful. I was too lazy to bother returning/exchanging those at the time. After giving birth and adding a little weight, size 6, 4 inchers is a perfect fit for me right now. I think they might have fit me well even before the weight. For pleasers, I would buy them one size up and make sure whoever you buy them from has a good return policy just in case. And yes, the quality leaves a bit to be desired, but you get what you pay for. They are relatively cheap and my husband loves them.

IMHO, I've found Pleaser shoes to run about right across the height of heels. In contrast I've found Ellie heels to be slightly better made, a bit more expensive, but a tighter fit in the same size as Pleaser shoes. Also Hollywood Heels and the Highest Heel seem to run a little larger than Pleaser. At one time I thought all of these brands were being produced in the same Chinese factory.

I would also buy one size up when buying Pleaser shoes. If we're talking cheap shoes you can find online, I prefer Ellie to Pleaser though.

pleaser seduce sizing is quite ok and the price quality ratio imo usually too (except for some shops with fantasy prices) - and I LOVE some of this style shoes but I still cannot wear them, as well as I cannot their domina-series (with those wonderful t-straps and 5,5 inch heels, sigh). I do not know if I have an un-standart foot, but there is something about their toebox that after some 20 minutes of walking their shoes HURT me so unfortunatly they are unwearable for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the 'Seduce' model, but I'm typing this wearing some Pleaser 'Teeze' shoes which turned out to be pretty much the right size for me, allowing for the conversion between US and UK sizes. Different manufacturers - and even different batches from the same manufacturer - turn out slightly different. Not much, but it can make a big difference to how tight they feel and the level of comfort. I know a lot of people on here are fans of the more expensive heels, but I enjoy having fun with the budget brands too. I've got some Bebe Liza platform heels which were much more expensive, and have roughly comparable platform and heel heights, but they're less comfortable for extended wear. I think this is because they hold my toes at a much sharper angle in relation to my foot. Have fun, Alexa