new boots

Trolldeg

bought some new leather boots yesterday.

Posted Image

4" heel. I needed something lower for everyday wear. I need to get used to the long pointy toe (not so long ago I was dead set against them!). They go well with flared jeans.

Very nice boots. I'm not partial to toes that pointed, though. I lreally like the heel. Nice shape and very comfortable when walking long distances. How many pair of boots do you have now, Trolldeg?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like those. A little higher would be nice, but that is an unusual toe design, one that would show lots of toe cleavage were it a court shoe cut like that. Quite a cheeky design i think. Nice. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

I like them! I'd definitely wear them, I quite like calf boots, especially closer-fitting ones. Nice all round, especially with bootcut jeans! Hope you enjoy them!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Gorgeous boots, Trolldeg. Lovely looking leather, good height, nice shaped heel and deliciously pointed toes. Plus, I think calf length boots are super-cute so these are killers all ways round. I think when you see those cheeky toes peeping out of your jeans you'll be glad you became a convert! GFM

I have trouble wearing those type of boots. I can find my size but my calfs are quite large so I can't get them either zipped up or up all the way. :wink:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Nice boots, but a higher heel (even a little bit) would make them more exciting. Also, I've never been too keen on waisted heels that flare out again at the bottom. It seems like 'cheating', whereas heels that taper down to their thinnest part at the bottom add to the challenging effect of wobbly precariousness. Still, all-in-all, nice boots! Cheers Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!