Hello from Bradford

Hi I am Phil and I am married with 2 sons. I have always loved women's shoes and occasionally dressing in women's clothes, but it is only in the last 2 years that I have taken to wearing high heals every day. I really believe that it should be accepted and I hope that there are some other members in West Yorkshire on this site.

Welcome to hhplace, Phil24 :) I believe we all can understand your desire to have males wearing heels being acceptable so we can all wear our heels wherever and whenever we want to wear them. How does your wife and sons view you wearing heels? Are they accepting and approving? :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you all for your welcom. I have hot let on to my family that I wear heals, although I am sure my wife wonders where the marks my stilettos made in the floor came from. I generally wear them round town and between customers during the day. What does get me though is that on the shoe websites I look at all the size 10 and 11 shoes are sold out first. So where are all the men that buy them? They need to be worn outside.