My first album :o)

dbert

I've posted a few pictures in my first album on the gallery here:

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=282

Just because it's Friday night and I'm home alone. I paired the heels with one of my wife's skirts just because it looks better than jeans. Comments on the photos welcome. :smile:

Apologies for the poor picture quality, they were taken on my mobile phone which has no flash. I will take some better quality ones next time I get a chance.

I like the style :) but aren't those heels a little big? They look a bit roomy at the back. Great heels none the less! :silly:

Yes, annoyingly they are a size too big and I can't walk in them as they slip off the heels! They were very cheap though. :smile:

Wearing them with bare feet and with a 'heel grip' in the back could make them walk-able. With hose your feet usually slide further to the front of the shoes. And a heel grip could fill up a little of the gap, and it feels comfy aswell. :smile:

I dont know if you have been following the thread about albums being deleted?

This is a good example of one I will be deleting as all the pictures are very similar and not great quality.

http://www.hhplace.org/forum_site_specific_announcements/16025-members_albums_galleries.html#post234432

we are trying to encourage members to show more of the outfit as well.

I would add a couple of your pics as an attachment here before I remove the album, sorry.

The angels have the phonebox.

Thanks sendra45 - I hadn't seen that thread so have deleted the album and will take some better photos when I get the chance to. I think I have attached just one to this message for now.

post-23272-133522908372_thumb.jpg

Thanks Nigel - I hadn't seen that thread so have deleted the album and will take some better photos when I get the chance to. I think I have attached just one to this message for now.

Thank you for being so understanding, I look forward to your new album.

Nice heels btw, you are lucky to have small enough feet that you can find heels that are too big for you. it is difficult to find anything bigger than a 10 on the high street.

The angels have the phonebox.

....snip...

we are trying to encourage members to show more of the outfit as well.

....snip...

sendra45

I think that's an awesome directional decision you guys have made!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.