Hello

I’m new to the forum and I’m male. I’ve been a fan of women wearing high heels from my boyhood in Hollywood L.A. in the 50’s. I’ve been lucky that all of my three wives (and various girlfriends in-between) have liked wearing heels and indulged my desires. I don’t care for boots, pumps, platforms or nylons, but I love to see women with bare feet and painted toes wearing high quality high-heeled sandals with thin stiletto heels. My all-time favorites are high-heeled thong sandals . My present wife has about 15 pairs of Manolo, McQueen, Pucci, Lauren, Gucci, etc designer sandals I’ve bought for her, mostly from eBay, over the years. I look forward to contributing some photos and joining in the discussions.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I'm learning Mandarin(badly my girlfriend would add, humpf) Anyway, I kind of happened across this site and thought 'Wow, I'm home!' I'm currently in London working during the week and Manchester during (some) weekends, and yes I catch the train in my heels (and possibly corset). I've got some fab 3-4 inch brogue heels in both black & brown from New Look, go great with jeans or suit, even bought myself some pinstripe ladies trousers for the right 'swish' as I walk (they also hide the heel a bit if I'm feeling a bit self consious on the tube-although I do get spotted occasionaly). Other than that I'm very much into ballet, the dancing, not just the shoes! Ta ra for now chucks Silvikrin (Apologies I haven't worked out how to start a new thread)