Hi!

Hi, Previously I've only lurked on this forum, but now I get to join the conversations! :smile: I love my heels, and wear them day in day out- nothing like the confidence and great legs they give you! I'm looking forward to chatting to all the lovely people who have similar interests, and spending plenty more time on High Heel Place.

Hi and Welcome Evenstar! glad your no longer just a lurker and have become a contributing member, also always a pleasure to see more people from aus on here! tell us about your love for high heels? also if you don't mind me asking, where about's in aus are you from? feel free to messege me if you don't want to disclose it openly Hope you enjoy HHP!

Welcome to hhplace, Evenstar :) Some of our most loyal members live "down under." And, it is always nice to welcome another member from Australia to our forum -- especially a new female member. Please make yourself at home and we can't wait for your contributions. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.