Hi there! - Another New Member

Hi all, Seeing as I'm new round here I figured I'd best introduce myself. In the real world, I'm Paul, 34 and come from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands, UK. I've had an admiration for women's high heel shoes since I was about 6-7 and it's been with me every day since those formative years! So it's nice to be amongst like-minded people. Anyway, glad to be here. :smile:

Hi all,

Seeing as I'm new round here I figured I'd best introduce myself. In the real world, I'm Paul, 34 and come from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands, UK.

I've had an admiration for women's high heel shoes since I was about 6-7 and it's been with me every day since those formative years! So it's nice to be amongst like-minded people.

Anyway, glad to be here. :)

Welcome to hhplace, shoeguy :smile: Do you wear heels or are you just an admirer?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, shoeguy :smile: Do you wear heels or are you just an admirer?

Well, I'm more of an admirer but I have worn heels/women's shoes for my own pleasure, not as a fashion statement or anything. :)