My new boots

loveheel

Bert, It is actually rather sqaure (slightly rounded on the edges, but nothing pointy or so). I got them from some discount outlet in San Francisco that sells expensive brands like Via Spiga at seriously reduced prices.

Via Spiga makes nice quality shoes. I've a pair of black Via Spiga pumps with 4" heels. Clasic pump style with heels just a bit thicker than stiletto heels. I've seen women wearing identical pairs several times. I couldn't help thinking what good taste they had. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bert,

It is actually rather sqaure (slightly rounded on the edges, but nothing

pointy or so). I got them from some discount outlet in San Francisco that sells expensive brands like Via Spiga at seriously reduced prices.

Whoo, is that by any chance DSW shoe near Union Square? If not, please tell me where it was, I'm going to SFO in a few weeks again and I'm defenitely going to visit a place that sells expensive brands at seriously reduced prices!

I'm going to polish my credit card now :wink:

What's all the fuss about?

Whoo, is that by any chance DSW shoe near Union Square? If not, please tell me where it was, I'm going to SFO in a few weeks again and I'm defenitely going to visit a place that sells expensive brands at seriously reduced prices!

Actually I think it was called ShoePavillion. It is not too far from DSW, but on Market Street more towards the Financial District. DSW is pretty nice as well, but I find that there prices are often still a bit too high (even though they are lower than department stores). When you are in San Fran, definitely check out Nordstrom. It is a heaven for shoe lovers. Also , they carry large sizes.