Some great Friends vidcaps

Those are nice! I especially like the way that the whole outfit goes together well. I might have to start watching Friends again... you don't see many heels in the Simpsons :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Did you take the photograph the tv whilst it was on?

I believe you can get video capture cards for computers, which allow you to read audio and video from television programmes and save them on your hard disk. Some DVD playing software also allows you to do grab images from the playback and store it.

I think he'd have done one or the other of those.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

They are very nice. A little large, but I wonder if reducing the size might help direct display and smooth the pixelation that one gets with video caps. I'll have a try with one using an graphics program Francis gave me. Good effort though, and thanks for posting the links!

Edit: Revised pic format below

Posted Image

I like this picture. She looks very comfortable in her boots and is enjoying a laugh. Very cool pic.

Actually, I downloaded the episodes I knew had good scenes, played them using Windows Media Player, made them full-screen, paused, hit 'print screen', went into an imaging prog and pasted the image :wink: And she's very drunk, not just 'enjoying a laugh' :D

Oh yeah, if you ever get a chance to see the episode "The One With Monica's Boots", do so! That's where the first two are from. It's all about Monica spending a huge amount on new boots, then finding she can hardly walk in them and trying to hide that from her husband. Nice, close-up sequence of her running round in trainers, getting to outside their apartment, then sitting down and changing into the boots before going inside.

There are video cards with a coaxial input, one can run the cable line into the computer, and I think there are a lot of programs one can use to watch TV and actualy create files on the hard drive. My soon to be former company is trying to develop a way to provide customers with internet space, thus recording programs onto a server for later viewing on their TV sets. It may allow people to bring copies onto their computers. As for Friends, Rachel has always been into very stylish shoes with thin heels. When you have Jennifer Aniston certainly has hyelped the effort of bringing stiletto heels back into fashion. And incedentally, the episode of Friends, The one with Monica's Boots, is on TV right now, as I type. Freaky!!!!??!?!?!?!?

Coincidences never cease--I saw that episode a while back--it's the only Friendsshow I've ever watched!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks