Boots in the Olympics

bootluvr

Can't believe another Winter Olympiad has come and gone and CONGRATS TO ALL of the temporary :blinkbigeyes: Canadian Residents who participated whether winning Medals or not. Some nice Boot wear memiours (OK perhaps a bad attempt at French) stand out from Festivities even though majority were of Dressy almost Riding style Flat KHB's. Those predominent in Medal Ceremonies on Ladies in uniforms carrying out Medals and Flowers, and (for those in States) on NBC's Late Night Show after local news shows hosted by Mary Currillo(?). Mary's were worn over pants with very rare unders, but the one standing out were Black OTK's worn during interview with Bob Costas by Canadian skater Joannie Rochette. Couldn't tell much more then that as bad camera angles and her never shifting positions, but few other featured tidbits from its Closing (Sorry, missed Opening) were Dancing Maple Leaf's dressed in Cowgirl Boots, and the backup dancers/singers with Michael Buble donning sexy "Mounty" uniforms with Stiletto Heel KHB's. Well 2014 is Russia's "World Show Time" but forgot who's got Summer Time in 2012, as well as 2016 to boot as knowing Chicago Illinois got knocked out in 1st selection round on 2009.

Boots Rock!!!!

Definitely noticed a lot of boots during the studio interviews and the closing ceremonies. But I had to mention that the backup dancers during the Michael Buble performance were wearing knee length socks/stockings with dance shoes with a buckle and high heels, but they do create the illusion of boots from a distance combined with the mountie costume. It is disappointing that the 2016 Olympics did not come to us here in Chicago, IL, USA. I was opposed at first thinking the traffic here in Illinois (USA) would be terrible even in the suburbs, yet later on I thought it would possibly bring more jobs.

sadly i missed the boots etc....but i know what i will be doing in London 2012...heading out of town and watching on telly...unless some corporate sponsers give me a ticket! with travel and food included! still i suppose i could rent my flat out as i live right by wimbledon tennis lol!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!