New & shoe brand suggestions

samiam

Hi everyone :blinkbigeyes: My name is Sam and I am new here. I'm a 40 yr. old guy and I live in York County, PA. Can anyone recommend any heels for guys in size 13 (female size) which would be 11 for me? I am looking for well made shoes and would prefer to purchase online. Money is not a huge issue, I just want something that's not cheaply made. Thanks for any help. Sam

Welcome to hhplace, samiam :pulsingheart: Have you tried Sexy Shoes ? They have a rather nice selection of shoes that are offered in wide widths and larger sizes. The quality is quite good for a less expensive line of shoes and I'm sure the price is well within the reach of most of our members, here.

For better quality at a higher price, you can always inquire at Burlesque Blue or Elite heels as well as with LaPiazza. They custom make shoe to order to order as well as offer ready made stock in standard sizes. You can't go wrong buying shoes from any of these three merchants. Besides, the owner of Elite Heels, our lovely Gina, is a long time member of this forum.

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.