Going to be in London for 1 day....

JL

I'm going to be in London for 1 day in a couple of weeks -- a layover between my business trip to Norway and home in New York. My plans are to hop a tour bus for the day (it's my first time there) to see some sights and take some pictures. I also wouldn't mind doing a little shopping -- I've heard there are some stores in London that have heels for people with feet the size of a small boat (men's 13/14US wide-ish). Are there any stores in the general 'tourist' areas that would work for me?? Any suggestions????

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

I have not visited London in a while - so individual stores I can't name - however the 2 main 'must visit' areas are:

- for 'everyday' heels - Oxford Street.

- for 'fetish' heels - get a taxi to Camden Market.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The only stores I can think of that carry shoes in those sizes will be Magnus and Crispins in Chiltern Street. You might be lucky in Evans in Oxford Street too but they only go up to a UK 10 which is about a 10.5US. Camden is great for the more fetishy heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 8 months later...