Hello for Los Angeles

hh_pe

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, but a long time high heel lover. My heeling days started back when I began dating my wife almost twenty years ago. We met in collage and while exploring our sexual creative sides, I would always want her to wear heels. So one time she turned the cards on me and said if I wanted her to wear heels then I had to wear them too. I think she was hoping to get out of wearing them, but I accepted the challenge. The next day we went shopping and I got a pair of black, 3-inch strap sandles. Loved them. In the years that followed, I purchased some boots, platforms, and more sandles. When we had kids, most of my heels were donated when they got of the age to notice "why does daddy have mommy's shoes on?" A direct statement from our oldest when she was about four. Currently my heel wearing is very limited due to the duties of family life. About very two years I travel for my work and thats when I get to walk freely...around the hotel room.

welcome to hhplace, hh_pe :pulsingheart: Your introduction to wearing high heels is the same as a number of guys that belong to this forum. And, several of us also have experienced the "why is daddy wearing your shoes, mommy" question. And, we've dialed back our heel wearing to give our daughters an opportunity to grow up without our adding to the already confusing experiences of childhood. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.