Woman accused in shoe beating

Zimmy

The CNN server can be slow so I repost the text of the story here: NEW YORK (CNN) -- A Brooklyn woman has been charged with manslaughter after authorities said she beat her ex-boyfriend to death with a shoe during an argument outside a nightclub early Sunday. Anna Rhinehart, 52, was arrested at the scene and charged with manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon, New York City police said. Police said 51-year-old Roosevelt Bonds was beaten with a women's size-12 shoe. Bonds was pronounced dead at Brookdale Hospital at 3:20 a.m. Ellen Barakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's office, said he died of "chest compression and multiple wounds to the head, neck and torso." Police told CNN that Bonds had obtained a protective order against Rhinehart, but it had expired.

Anna Rhinehart(wieght 100kg) also sat on his chest and broke some ribs.Ok that dosen´t matter case he died of the shoebeating.Nice to walk in "leathal weapons".Maybe I should stick to vedgies :wink: .Just kidding.I´m not a killer so thats no risk.Just a bad way to use stilettoshoes anyway. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Is there a photo of the shoe that was used in the killing? The police have described it as being "heavy-soled with a substantial heel". It would not surprise me if the shoes had block heels, not stilettos as some reports have stated.

Michael

That's one of the things about this forum. I found this story earlier today, but I knew that it'd be here before I was! Nice to know I'm not the only 'differently enthusiastic' person here!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I guess the victim got the "point" .......... stiletto heel and pointed toes. I guess it shows what kind of "heel" the suspect was. Luckilly the victim did not lose his "soul" .......... sole that is. hey, what do you expect for 2:30am ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Those are ugly shoes. Its really agonizing to stretch my imagination to envision a 200 Lb woman wearing them. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just noticed something...not a word of sympathy for the man who was spike-heeled to death! What's the matter with us anyway?

Oh, it's just jealousy, really. I mean, it's not like I want to die, but at least I'd go happy if that happened to me :lol:

(Damn, still in silly mood)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"