Hello from the great state of Maine

There is nothing better then seeing a nice pair of High Heel Black boots.

Welcome to hhplace, sonny. :blinkbigeyes: What makes you say that?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Been engaged to the same women for 17 years. Will get married some day. There is nothing better then a nice pair of legs in High Heels Shoes or Boots. There is something that attracts me that always make me look twice at women wearing them.

A little of both. Things have been great for the past seventeen why chance it.

At first my wife and I thought the same, but then we saw some friends dying, one

who managed to get married just before he died and the other didn't. (both had been

living with their partner for many years).

That made a whole world of difference.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

At first my wife and I thought the same, but then we saw some friends dying, one

who managed to get married just before he died and the other didn't. (both had been

living with their partner for many years).

That made a whole world of difference. Y.

In the USA there is a law in most states (if not all) covering situations like the one you mention. It's called "common law marriage" which is that a couple living together for a number of years (usually 7 years) is considered married by "common law".....or some such thing. While I don't know all of the particulars, it is considered legal as a "registered" marriage, especially in some of the southern states.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

In the USA there is a law in most states (if not all) covering situations like the one you mention. It's called "common law marriage" which is that a couple living together for a number of years (usually 7 years) is considered married by "common law".....or some such thing. While I don't know all of the particulars, it is considered legal as a "registered" marriage, especially in some of the southern states.....

As I didn't know this concept I looked it up in Wikipedia. It is rather lengthy and mentions among others:

Common-law marriage can still be contracted in 11 states and the District of Columbia, can no longer be contracted in 26 states, and was never permitted in 13 states. The requirements for a common-law marriage to be validly contracted differ from state to state. Nevertheless, all states—including those that have abolished the contract of common-law marriage within their boundaries—recognize common-law marriages lawfully contracted in those jurisdictions that still permit it.

In Europe no country has it (Scotland abolished it in 2006, being last with it).

There is much more interesting stuff there.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.